Kona Cheesecake Run FAQ | April 15, 2018
1. How can I sign up for the events?
Online registration is now available here!
2. What are the age limits for the races?
There are no age limits. We encourage participants of all ages to join us.
3. Are the race events walker friendly?
Yes, we will have plenty of participants that will walk. If you plan to walk the race, we do require that you line up at the back of the race corral at the start so as not to impede the faster runners.
4. Are there refunds if I cannot attend? Can someone else run with my bib no?
NO REFUNDS; ONLY TRANSFERS ALLOWED TO ANOTHER PERSON BEFORE OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES
5. Are baby joggers or strollers or pet dogs allowed during the race?
If you choose to run with a baby jogger or a pet dog, you must seed yourself in the back of all runners. It is your responsibility to make sure the baby jogger or pet dog does not impede other runners as well as you must take extra precaution as to your safety, your child’s safety and the safety of the runners around you. We reserve the right to pull any person from the race who is endangering other runners or themselves. All dogs MUST be kept on a SHORT leash.
6. Are headphones (iPods, mp3 players, etc) allowed during the race?
Headphones are allowed for any runner however, we do recommend that runners use extreme precaution when using headphones during the race event for safety reasons.
7. When are the last days to register?
The last day to register”Online” is:
Friday, April 13th at 11:00 pm EST.
Race day packet pickup at the Farmington Family YMCA (MAPLINK): Sunday, April 15th, 7:45 am – 9:00 am. CASH OR CHECK ONLY!
8. Do you accept credit cards for registration on race day?
No, cash or check only.
9. Where do I park and are there any parking fees?
Packet Pick Up:
1. How will I receive my race packet?
Race day Packet Pickup at the Farmington Family YMCA (MAPLINK): Sunday, April 15th, 7:45 am – 9:00 am. CASH OR CHECK ONLY!
2. Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
1. Will there be fluid aid water stations and/or energy drinks on the course?
There will be 1 water fluid station on the 5k Run/Walk course and 2 water fluid stations on the 8k course.
2. Will there be bathrooms/Porta-Johns available?
3. What time does the Finish Line close?